If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a growing company, that opportunity is here. We are seeking Digital Advertising Sales Specialist that will be responsible for managing existing, seeking and establishing new partnerships with local retailers, clubs, restaurants, national brands, and ad agencies to create sales strategies and find new business opportunities in digital advertising and marketing initiatives. This position is an outside sales position with uncapped commission, full benefits, and a competitive base salary.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Seeking potential clients via cold-calling and in-person visits around the Bay Area (SF county and Peninsula) and nationally
· Continuous follow-up to build strong relationships and management of accounts
· Must not only meet but exceed goals that include revenue goals, client and prospecting activity
· Work with a team of 10-25 which include coordinators, our creative team and other Account Executives
· Build proposals with accurate pricing and value to clients and complete the full-cycle sale, including the collection of payments
· Specialize in the advertising products and services that SFMC has to offer
· Initially, 80% of work will include seeking clients (cold calling) and 20% building their marketing plans
Qualifications and Skills
· Ability to follow directions and sales processes from management
· Ability to listen to our clients’ needs and develop campaigns that help their business achieve their goals
· Minimum 2 years of sales experience
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Tech-savvy, with working experience with Microsoft office suite and Google docs
· Candidates must be self-motivated, creative and must have a passion for business and helping others
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer. The San Francisco Media Co is an EEO employer that supports diversity in the workplace and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that include Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401(k) with immediate vesting, 100% paid Life/AD&D/Disability, partially subsidized parking, Gym membership, Pet insurance, FSA accounts and other perks that come with our current office location.