San Francisco Health care and Rehab is 168 beds SNF located San Francisco
San Francisco Health care and Rehab is looking for Admissions Director, Marketing Director
Marketer Liaison – Healthcare Sales Nursing Home
We are looking for passionate, highly skilled and motivated candidate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Community Liaison is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with acute-care hospitals, health systems, discharge planners, case managers, rehabilitation centers, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities
- The primary focus of the Community Liaison is to influence decision-making among these various stakeholders to generate referrals and admissions from referral sources.
LTC/SNF experience preferred
- Full-time or part-time position with competitive salary
- Great work environment
- Full health benefits
- Obtains referral information from telephone and walk-in inquiries, including complete clinical and financial information necessary for admission committee approval.
- Ensures financial verification is accurate and complete before the patient is admitted to the Center thus assisting in reducing accounts receivable.
- Obtains family commitment to tour the Center on 80% of viable referrals. Conducts a professional tour utilizing Center clinical personnel as assistance in gaining family commitment to admit to the Center.
- Conducts the admission process of signing in and explaining admission policies to patients and their families. Ensures a smooth transition is achieved and that all paperwork is complete upon admission. Emphasizes financial arrangements and responsibilities.
- Chairs the daily admissions meeting with Center personnel to update on referrals, admissions and follow-up which needs to be conducted in order to obtain admission. Assists with increasing conversion rate to exceed 65% by following up on all referrals immediately. Informs the admissions committee of upcoming discharges.
- Informs Marketing Director of any referral source issues that arise during the referral process.
- Develops relationships with referral sources.
Please, visit our Web page at http://www.sfhcr.com
Please, email your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you soon.