APPLY HERE https://www.jobapscloud.com/SF/sup/BulPreview.asp?R1=TEX&R2=1053&R3=903824
This position is Temprary Exempt and is excluded by the Charter from the competitive Civil Service examination process and shall serve at the discretion of the Appointing Officer, the duration of the position shall not exceed 36 months.
Position Description: The purpose of this position is to provide application support for various internally developed non-clinical applications and to identify potential replacement, vendor-based applications. Goals during this project include documentation of the functions of these in-house applications, application support, research of industry leaders in each service area, coordinate demos, and act as the IT team’s SME for any procurement process.
Examples of Important and Essential Duties:
• Coordinate issue resolution with the vendor, communicating status updates with the business unit.
• Act as support person for all DPH IT-wide patching events which includes coordination with vendor, business, and systems.
• Document all functions of the process or application and become an application SME.
• Monitor Service Desk queue for non-clinical application team.
• Provide data and information required for the ServiceNow implementation.
• Document all processes used to support any of the aforementioned responsibilities.
• Maintenance of documents and databases that may require manual changes and uploads.
Examples of non-clincial applications requiring support include but are not limited to:
• Admit Review
• Communications Office Web Publish
• Daily Active Directory Dump
• Form Committee Review
• Halogen SSO and ETL
• HR2K ETL
• Server and Process Monitor
• Skills Assessment
• SQLSRV1 Job Monitor
• Web Directory
• PDF Converter
An associate degree in computer science or a closely related field from an accredited college or university OR its equivalent in terms of total course credits/units [i.e., at least sixty (60) semester or ninety (90) quarter credits/units with a minimum of twenty (20) semester or thirty (30) quarter credits/units in computer science or a closely-related field].
Three (3) years in the information systems field, including system analysis, business process design, development and implementation of business application solutions or IT project management.
Additional experience as described above may be substituted for the required degree on a year-for-year basis (up to a maximum of two (2) years). One (1) year is equivalent to thirty (30) semester units / forty-five (45) quarter units with a minimum of 10 semester / 15 quarter units in computer science or a closely related field.
The San Francisco Health Network is the City’s only complete system of care and has locations throughout the City, including Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center, Laguna Honda Hospital and Rehabilitation Center, and over 15 primary care health centers.
With a broad community focus, the ultimate goal of the Population Health Division is to ensure that San Franciscans have optimal health and wellness at every stage of life, and to achieve this, the Division is comprised of various branches dedicated to core public health services for the City and County of San Francisco, such as health protection and promotion, disease and injury prevention, disaster preparedness and response, and environmental health services.