High End Sales
We are an art and entertainment business established in 1983. We represent original artwork and photographs of the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Marilyn Monroe, Muhammad Ali, Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Martin Luther King, Jr., Grateful Dead, Frank Sinatra, and over 100 others. We are world leaders in the representation and sale of original pop iconography. If you love rock and roll - and film and jazz and sports and pop symbols - and like talking about them, read on! You would work in an exciting and friendly atmosphere, with a positive team. We hold events and exhibitions several times a year and are a regular destination for performers and personalties throughout the year, especially during music tours and events (eg, Outside Lands, Coachella Desert Trip, etc).
- You like people and enjoy developing new relationships as a natural personality trait. You value communicating intelligently and articulately and are persuasive in expressing your ideas. You are enthusiastic when it comes to talking about art, film, music, current events and other subjects. You have a desire to learn and are a mature professional who understands the meaning of purposeful communication.
- You've worked in higher end sales, but have yearned for a better fit for your long term career and interests; an exciting lifetime path with plenty of room for growth and no one holding you back.
- You’ve had demonstrable sales experience with higher dollar transactions with at least some direct negotiation. You have personal confidence in making one-on-one presentations in person and by telephone. It’s not important to us what industry or market space you come from. For us, people skills are paramount. We have plenty of knowledge to support a skilled communicator in the specifics of what we do.
- You must have an ability to compose compelling and articulate emails, letters, offers and text messages, with some experience in using social media.
- You are a tireless, organized and creative thinker who never loses sight of opportunities or relationships and communicates with respect and authority.
- Preferably you have some experience with modern CRM systems. We use SalesForce. Otherwise, computer skills in basic applications and software are, of course, expected. We are Apple O/S throughout the gallery.
- You readily adapt to new technologies, ideas and approaches to getting things done. And are able to work cooperatively in a small team environment.
- You are a problem solver and more driven to meet challenges rather than be defeated by them.
- You listen well and thoughtfully. You take experienced direction and quickly integrate new information and acquired skills. You readily accept critique and guidance for the sake of improving your performance.
What you'll do
- All day, every week you will be talking to people. All will be warm leads from various sources. Inbound inquiries via our gallery, advertising, publicity, website, and from among our existing and growing database. Your communication will be in-person daily: in our gallery in downtown San Francisco's Theater District, at high profile events hosted by our gallery [in house or off site], over the phone in follow up or inbound inquiry, via email and social media.
What we'll provide
- Use of a desk, phone and iMac
- Salesforce CRM program
- A qualified lead generating gallery in Union Square near all major hotels
- Lead generation from our website
- Training in sales, art, artists and art presentation from professionals with over 30 years experience
- Our reputation and our celebrated relationships and associations
- Plenty of room for creative thought and growth
- Personal support by the founders
- Important and world renowned original artwork and photographs that sell between $1,500 to $15,000 to $150,000 and on occasion into the seven figures.
What you'll get
- A monthly forgivable draw of $2,700 against uncapped commissions. With typical single deals that range from $3000 to over $150,000, successful sales executives can earn in the six figures annually. Individual sales of $1 million + are a real possibility here.
What you should do
- Contact us right away with your history and let us hear why you think you're the perfect fit for us! Also, submit something you have written that accurately represents your persuasive writing acumen. A well written cover letter along with your history will suffice so long as it's in your own words.