Accounts Payable Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
San Diego Restaurant Supply (SDRS), located in San Diego, CA designs and builds commercial kitchens for restaurants, hotels/resorts, schools, military, hospitals and more.
We are looking for an accounts payable clerk to perform daily accounting and clerical tasks that will support our company. The candidate must have strong communication skills, a positive attitude, be patient and courteous, be prepared to multitask, and adapt well to change.
· Billing and AP data entry
· Process company receipts, sales invoices, and payments from customers and suppliers.
· Monitor accounts receivable, following up on outstanding balances when required.
· Interact with customers by phone and email.
· Request and process W-9 forms from new vendors
· Scan, file and log accounting documents
· Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies
· Sending proposals and tracking accounting for our design division.
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, composing correspondence, and back-up phone receptionist.
· Other tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
· 2+ years’ accounting/bookkeeping experience (accounts payable preferred)
· High school diploma/GED required
· Some accounting education preferred
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
· Excellent 10-key skills
· Proficiency with Windows operating system
· Advanced written and oral communication skills
· Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
· Familiarity with finance regulations
· Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
· Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
· Organization skills
· Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
San Diego Restaurant SupplyWhy Work Here?
San Diego Restaurant Supply is a leader in the design, build and installation of commercial kitchens for restaurants, schools, hotels/resort
San Diego Restaurant Supply / FOOD SERVICE DESIGN GROUP has been designing, building and supplying restaurants, hospitals, schools, military and correctional facilities with quality design services and foodservice equipment and supplies throughout California, Arizona and Nevada since 1958. www.sdrs.com and www.fsdesigngroup.com/
1202 Market StreetSan Diego, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at San Diego Restaurant Supply