Provides nursing care within scope of practice to ensure patient’s needs are met in accordance with standards of practice, physician orders, center policies and procedures, and state, federal and local guidelines.
- Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Company Infection Control Manual.
- Understands, participates and assists in implementing the Quality Improvement Program.
- Utilizes the Quality Life Manual for identification, placement, and monitoring of patients in the appropriate programs.
- Notifies other Departments of patient changes, i.e., room changes, LOA, new admits, discharge, etc.
- Conducts family and patient education.
- Demonstrates the ability to administer medications timely and according to facility policy.
- Demonstrates the ability to administer treatments timely and according to facility policy.
- Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act
- Makes rounds with physicians when necessary.
- Currently licensed as LVN in state
- One-year prior nursing management experience preferred.