Job Title Variations: Floor Tech
Reports to: Housekeeping Supervisor, and/or Maintenance Supervisor
Position Description Performs day-to-day activities of the housekeeping and maintenance department in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or supervisor. Responsible for total floor care and facility maintenance to ensure a clean, safe and comfortable environment.
• Attends and participates in scheduled training, educational classes, and meetings to maintain current certification as applicable; Attends and participates in in-service training as mandated by regulatory agencies and company policy. Adheres to work schedules in completing and performing assigned tasks; completes all assigned tasks in a timely manner as instructed by the direct supervisor.
• Meets acceptable center attendance requirements; notifies facility before late arrival to or absence from work according to established center policy.
• Cooperates with other facility personnel to ensure that services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of residents; creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment.
• Adheres to established employee policies.
• Adheres to established dress code.
- Competitive pay
- Health, vision, dental and other elective benefits
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Electronic documentation
- Shift Differentials
COME JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM !