· Performs general administrative duties including handling phones, video conference system, typing, copying, scanning, faxing, and filing.
· Assistance in preparation of presentations and spreadsheets including design of presentation graphics, charts, etc.
· Ensure conference and file room supplies remain well stocked.
· Arrange travel, meetings, company events, client entertainment and other special arrangements.
· Maintaining the company calendar for all meetings and events and sending out meeting requests as needed.
· Prepare and maintain office forms, records, and reports. This includes weekly company status report which should be updated and distributed each Monday morning in time for weekly staff meetings.
· Managing the calendars of the investment staff.
· Managing contact database for each member of investment staff.
· Create new and maintain existing company files and update the company shared drive regularly.
· Book and arrange for the travel of the investment staff including confirmation of meetings and making all airline, hotel and car reservations needed for travel.
· Creating detailed travel itineraries for investment staff each week.
· Creating monthly expense reports for the investment staff, as required.
· Bachelor’s degree. Not required, but preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Comfortable arranging travel, meetings and special arrangements.
· Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
· Demonstrate advanced computer skills through effective use of personal computer including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite applications.
· Able to learn company specific applications.
· Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients and external contacts.
· Detail oriented and highly organized.
· Able to work with little supervision.