Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The company sits at the intersection of data science and big data in the cybersecurity space. They have raised over $15 million in funding and were named 'Hottest CyberTech Startup' by TechCrunch.
The company's platform takes data from across the client’s organization, identifies gaps and builds trusted asset inventories. This leads to automated security controls monitoring, allowing key actors to make informed, risk-based decisions, substantiate regulatory compliance and most importantly answer and prioritize critical cybersecurity questions.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Business Intelligence Analyst is a highly analytical and data savvy member of the team who will liaise with customers to configure and implement the company’s software suite with the goal of delivering key insights that improve visibility into clients’ security status. This role bridges technical implementation, data management and the data product functions of the team to ensure we are optimizing the breadth and quality of our customer data as well as intelligence we derive from it.
- The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, analytical and customer oriented, with the ability to translate data and insights into operational readouts. Interested candidates should have a strong SaaS background.
- You will collaborate with a cross-functional agile team spanning engineering, product management and data engineering.
- The role is remote and can be anywhere in the US with eastern US working hours.
- Work with the customer to understand relationships between various data sources and communicate concisely about the implementation of their business logic
- Analyze and quickly understand new sources of data and how they can be mapped into the product data models
- Configure cybersecurity metrics, analysis and visualizations for clients based on their requirements
- Configure dashboards that inform key business decisions
- Assist in analyzing diverse sets of imperfect data and apply cleansing and normalization logic in order to present the most accurate insight to customers
- Partner with the Product, Engineering and Sales teams in order to align our delivery approach
- Be the go-to expert on your assigned customer’s deployment and champion them with Product and Engineering
- US Citizen Only (i.e., no Green Card Holders, does not require sponsorship, and no C2C)
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Finance or other quantitative focus
- 2+ years of strong work experience in customer delivery (customer facing, not internal, true customer), software configuration on the fly, data analysis and presentation.
- Problem-solving skills to identify root causes and propose fixes to technical issues
- Extremely adept at integrating disparate information, analyzing and interpreting data trends
- Quick and resourceful learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done
- Combination of creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome obstacles
- Previous experience with SQL and data visualization methods
- Interest in learning new technologies and domains, and the ability to pick them up quickly
- Well-developed written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Cybersecurity experience, a plus but not required
- Proficiency in R or Python would be helpful, but not required
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Samurai Hire