- Posted: over a month ago
Samuels and Son Seafood, the nation’s leading purveyor of fresh and frozen seafood has a unique and exciting opportunity for a seafood warehouse associate. This position is designed to assist in the warehouse with loading boxes into trucks, pulling fresh and frozen product, checking order sheets and placing items on pallets for distribution. This position offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, growth-focused culture, an opportunity for continuous advancement within the organization and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Candidate will have a routine full time position. All shifts available.
Summary of essential job functions:
Functions include, but not limited to the following:
- Selects products, from a variety of fish, shellfish, and other requested items in customer orders.
- Loads boxes and customer orders onto delivery trucks.
- Checks completed order to assure compliance with order sheets.
- Ices fish using shaved ice to pack fresh fish and other seafood for storage and shipping.
- Works in a refrigerated area that is 35 degrees Fahrenheit.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs.
- Must have previous warehouse experience.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work overnight shift.
Samuels & Son Seafood C
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?