Job Description Summary:
The Sales Assistant will focus on building long-term relationships with customers rather than hitting one-off targets. You’ll work closely with customers, acting as an all-round business consultant to identify how they can make their business more profitable. Scheduled hours are Monday -Friday or Tuesday-Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
- Familiarize yourself with our product.
- Immerse yourself in our warehouse and sales process.
- Shadow your trainer in maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Perform customer service responsibilities, such as; data entry, answer phones, and talking to customers.
- Assist in inventory, this is to help you familiarize yourself with our product.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations.
- Providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Providing feedback on future buying trends.
Samuels & Son Seafood CPhiladelphia, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.