Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Lynn or Quincy, MA
New Horizons, is a private physician group dedicated to providing the safe prescription of buprenorphine (Suboxone) to patients engaged in serious recovery efforts from opiate dependence. We provide compassionate care to all individuals regardless of the reason or history of the addiction. Currently, we have an amazing opportunity for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in Lynn or Quincy, MA.
This is a wonderful part-time or full-time opportunity for a licensed PMHNP to join this growing practice that manages patients in a beautiful clinic.
Benefits for Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) position:
- Health Insurance: (FT only)
- Malpractice: fully covered (for FT only) partial coverage for (PT)
- Hospital dues and any other professional license (FT only) partial coverage for (PT)
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Nurse Practitioner must have been Practicing PMHNP for at least 2 years
- Nurse Practitioner must have Board Certification in adult/Family psychiatry
- Ability or willingness to work on EMR
- Required experience PMHNP: 2 years
- Clean, Active MA license
For more information, please email your CV today. I look forward to speaking with you.