Non Invasive Cardiologist (relocation assistance available!)
Samuel Staffing Lanham, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Non-Invasive Cardiologist with relocation assistance provided!
Render medical care and treatment to Cardiology patients admitted to the inpatient consultation service and outpatient Cardiology clinic at Doctors Community Hospital in Lanham, Maryland. Apply expertise in cardiovascular diseases to provide direct patient care. Order and complete cardiovascular tests. Review and interpret patient medical histories, physical examination results, and test results.
Various shifts may be required, depending on staff availability.
- Medical degree or foreign equivalent;
- Completion of a fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease, which must include COCATS Level III preparation in Echocardiography;
- Possession of, or eligibility for, a Maryland medical license; and
- Possession of, or eligibility for, board certification in Cardiovascular Disease.
If you would like to learn more and schedule an interview, please reply with your current resume and contact information, and I will reach out to you to discuss the next steps. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
HealthcareView all jobs at Samuel Staffing