Director of Resident Care
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a growing Senior Living Company looking for a Director of Resident Care to join our team in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Overall management of the Resident Services Department to provide quality care and services to all residents.
- Supports and practices the philosophy, objectives and standards of the Resident Services department to ensure quality care to all residents.
- Effective and efficient organization and staffing of the Resident Services Department.
- Ensures resident care interventions meet the personal, physical, and cognitive needs of each residents as well as maximizing his/herself care capacities, identity, independence, choice and opportunity for social interaction.
- Monitors the outcomes of Resident Services activities by evaluating staff performance, ensuring compliance with community and State Regulations, and monitoring the effective and efficient use of budgeted resources.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Valid RN License in the state
- 2 years of experience in an assisted living environment desired.
- Three years of experience in a position with management and leadership responsibilities.
Personal CareView all jobs at Samuel Staffing
Get fresh Senior Resident Care Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.