Trans loading Center Supervisor (EM6459)
- Posted: over a month ago
Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global logistics market with unique logistics services. With its innovative IT technology, SDS developed the integrated logistics solution called “Cello” in 2010, started its logistics business in 2012 and expanded its logistics business with Business Process Outsourcing.
The Trans-Loading Center Supervisor has general responsibility for coordinating and executing Trans-loading Center activities on daily basis. Under the direction of the Team leader, the Supervisor is responsible for supervising the receiving, loading and shipping of product in a manner consistent with company policy and cost objectives.
To learn more about Samsung SDS America, Inc. please visit www.samsungsds.com/en/logistics/logistics.html
- Responsible for Inbound and Outbound operation including Loading, Unloading of Empty/Loaded containers
- Manage, Identify, report the risks and issues of Trans-Loading operations and process
- Assign Trans-Loading containers and distribute to 3PL after revising COD
- Exception management of operations in Port Drayage, Trans-Loading and Hub Drayage using 3PL resources and customer information.
- Monitoring of ongoing operations of Port Drayage, Trans-Loading, Rail, OTR transportation, Hub Drayage in general
- Revise 3PL Data in WMP system and develop the trainings for 3PL workers
- Collect Daily report from 3PL, revise data to elaborate Internal daily report to Customer
- Collect and revise the proof of IRRE cost to process Invoice
- Comply with federal, state and local warehousing, material handling, inbound and outbound requirements
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in goods receiving, inventory control and assuring quality of operation
- Measure and report the effectiveness of operation activities and employees performance
- Monitors performance and productivity to maximize operation excellence, which includes service, and quality
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvement and establishing updating existing work procedures and practices
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High school GED required
- 5+ years of experience in a Warehouse environment with the knowledge of Logistics Operation, warehouse / Distribution Center Environment / Supply Chain Management required
- Excellent leadership and communication in dealing with customers and with fellow employees
- Accurate data entry skills. Must be detail-oriented
- SAP, TMS and WMS system experience required
- Proficient with Outlook, and Microsoft Office applications - PowerPoint, Word, especially Excel with v-lookups and pivot tables
- Excellent analytical skills and strong prioritization skills
- Ability to build trustworthy relationships with vendors/customers, and experience with vendor management
- Ability to work in a team environment while delivering independent results
- Ability to solve problems while keeping the needs of the customer and company in mind
- Knowledge of safety practices and OSHA requirements
- +2 years of experience as a supervisory role in the distribution Center preferred
- Korean Bilingual preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30% of travel (Regular trips to LGL, JB Hunt, CDL 1000 warehouse locations nearby office)
Samsung SDSA offers a comprehensive suite of programs to support our employees:
- Top-notch medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Wellness program
- Parental leave
- 401K match and savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off
- Additional benefits
Samsung SDS America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Samsung SDS America supports your professional development and growth in your future career.
Your base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This allows you to progress as you grow and develop within the position. The base pay range for this role is between $31.00 ~ $34.00/hr, and your base pay will depend on your skills, education, qualifications, experience, and location.
Samsung SDS America, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Samsung SDS America
AddressSanta Fe Springs, CA
TravelView all jobs at Samsung SDS America
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?