E-Commerce Marketing Management
- Posted: over a month ago
Samsung SDS plays a leading role in the global logistics market with unique logistics services. With its innovative IT technology, SDS developed the integrated logistics solution called “Cello” in 2010, started its logistics business in 2012 and expanded its logistics business with Business Process Outsourcing.
As e-Commerce Marketing Manager, you will be a critical part of the digital freight forwarding leadership team in leading the digital transformation efforts at Samsung SDS, a professional who is outcome-orientated and process-driven to step-change the growth pace of digital platform and works collaboratively and cross-functionally to develop client solution content and deliver marketing goal
To learn more about Samsung SDS America, Inc. please visit www.CelloLogistics.com
- Responsible for creating and overseeing content marketing initiatives on digital freight forwarding services to drive traffic, engagement and leads for new market development
- Lead and guide insights and expertise generated by internal SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) into marketing content and campaigns
- Develop subject matter expertise and take ownership of daily business administration on assigned accounts.
- Cultivate standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution and maintenance of Cello Square
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High School GED required
- Need to be tech savvy and willing to use tools and technology in delivering digital content with strong creative and communication skills.
- Great project management skills including the ability to organize and prioritize work across cross functional teams
- Having the ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines at once while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of the e-Commerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, search, usability best practices and industry trends.
- Have experience producing digital content for the ecommerce industry, from ideation and research to writing, editing, and publishing.
- Be able to bring digital proficiency to create measurable marketing contents and create a diverse portfolio of channels in translating complex concepts into concise messaging
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build, manage and influence co-workers and related teams
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO)
Samsung SDS America, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Samsung SDS America
AddressSanta Fe Springs, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Samsung SDS America
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?