Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for a maintenance technician to perform typical maintenance activities for manufacturing equipment. Maintenance technician can perform preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance for regularly and daily by specific skills that candidate has capabilities.
- Implement equipment preventive maintenance regularly to keep them in its best condition for high productivity.
- Actively collaborate with electrical, mechanical and hydraulic maintenance employees and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
- Understand equipment functionalities and perform troubleshooting sufficiently.
- Operate equipment operation to meet process sequences and procedures
- Ability to operate maintenance tools and measurement for performing maintenance activities
- Contribute to team achievement by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Responsible for maintenance of production equipment and systems to ensure they are running within specs.
- Understand HSA and highly implement OSHA regulations
Background, Experience& Qualifications:
- 2 years Technical Collages degree or equivalent education degree
- Minimum 3 years maintenance or related experiences if don't have above degree
- Automation equipment maintenance experience (PLC, Robot, Servo, Press, Injection, EPS) preferred
- Fluent English language skills (speaking and writing).
- Good organizational skills, team play and work efficiently.
- Electrical Knowledge- Wiring, and electrical schematics (Must)
Role and Responsibilities
Acquires and applies job skills and learns the company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks that are routinely/semi-routinely in nature
Normally follows established procedures on work. Requires instructions on tasks
Typical entry point for high school or vocational college graduates