Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a Human Resources Administrative Assistant to to join our team! This role will support the HR Manager performing administrative duties related to the operations of the human resource office.
- Answers and directs departmental phone calls.
- Schedules and organizes appointments for departmental meetings.
- Processes required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
- May assist with preparation of human resource reports such as attendance, new hire, and turnover reports.
- Prepares purchase orders for human resource office.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all level employees.
- Payroll Processing with yrs. experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Administrative training required.
- Two years of administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods walking on production sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Samsill Corporation is one of the world’s largest independently owned manufacturer of business accessories and a leader in innovative office solutions. Samsill is a family-owned company that has been around for over 69 years. We manufacture all our 3 ring binders in Fort Worth, TX.
5740 Hartman RdFort Worth, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Samsill