Sam's Xpress® Car Wash Assistant Manager - Denver
Sam's Xpress Car Wash Denver, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sam's Xpress® Car Wash-Assistant Manager
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team at one of many locations as an Assistant Manager. This position will assist the Site Manager in the operation and leadership of our car washes in the most efficient and effective manner to be productive and profitable. This position will be a strong team lead and provide high quality customer service to car wash customers and the employee. The Assistant Manager is accountable for overall performance of the team during assigned shift. The Assistant Manager will possess a strong focus on customer service, car quality and continuous improvement and will help ensure Sam’s Xpress® Car Wash makes our mark as the new benchmark for dynamic and friendly service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Foster a positive work environment that reassures open and honest dialogue, feedback and innovation
· Motivate car wash team to achieve their best performance through continuous coaching and development
· Communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of employees
· Maintain accurate records and documentation as required
· Ensure adherence and compliance with all established policies, procedures and processes
· Responsible for ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times
· Accountable for managing the team through opening, closing and ongoing maintenance of the facility during assigned shift; this includes cash control procedures as part of the point of sale
· Promote sales, manage expenses and maximize profitability
· Accountable for overall performance of the team during assigned shift
· Establish, demonstrate and recognize exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
· Provide associates the tools necessary to ensure exceptional customer experiences and interactions
· Serve as the first point of customer escalation for service-related issues, and works to reconcile customer complaints on assigned shift. Document all complaints and communicate with the Manager
· Provide positive resolutions to challenges and/or concerns from customers
· Maintain a neat, clean and organized overall site appearance at each location
· Other duties as assigned by the location Site Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o High school diploma or equivalent
· Leadership ability to motivate with a positive, and fun attitude
· Ability to be calm and think clearly in a fast paced ever changing environment
· Attention to detail with initiative, and little need for direction and multitask effectively
· Conduct yourself in a consistently positive manner and be a great team player
· Professionalism, honesty and ethical standards in all situations
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· Must maintain reliable transportation
· Must be able to multitask and use time management skills effectively to complete specific tasks
· Must be able to effectively communicate with staff and customers
· Willingness to submit and ability to pass all pre-employment testing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Regularly required to stand for long periods of time in all the outside weather elements, including very cold and hot weather
· Frequently required to use hand to finger motions and reach with arms and hands, standing for the majority of the time
o Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 20 pounds without assistance, occasionally required to lift and move items 25–50 pounds with assistance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
§ This position will work at a job site location and be exposed to the weather elements at all times.
§ Hours of work include, but are not limited to, the hours of operation. Current hours of operation are 7 days a week, 7:30AM-9:00PM, closing only on Christmas; however, hours will be necessary prior to opening and closing to ensure duties are complete
§ Evenings and weekends hours are required. Must be flexible and able to work weekends and work 10-12 hour day
· Competitive salary
· Opportunities for professional growth
· 401(K) with employer match for all employees
· Employee referral bonus
· Specialized training and development
· A career with Sam’s Xpress® is both fun and rewarding. We are dedicated not only to our guests but also our employees. We offer excellent training and develop for our employees.
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for full-time employees
· Company sponsored Group Term Life Insurance for all full-time employees
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information
Sam's Xpress Car Wash
RetailView all jobs at Sam's Xpress Car Wash