Registered Nurse (RN), Operating Room - NIGHT SHIFT
- Posted: over a month ago
Sampson Regional Medical Center is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) to join the Surgical Services Unit!
This is a full-time position working three (3) twelve (12) hour shifts per week, on a Monday - Friday schedule. No additional call is required. The selected applicant will plan, implement, evaluate, and record professional nursing care given to preoperative, perioperative, and post operative patients. The Registered Nurse will supervise and evaluate the care administered by other members of the health care team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: ensure the operating Room is prepared with all necessary supplies, implants, instrumentation, and equipment; keep the Operating Room sterilized; assist the surgeon during the procedure.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and licensed by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- BLS, ACLS & PALS certification required.
- One year experience in Operating Room preferred.
- Twelve weeks of structured orientation to unit policies, procedures, equipment, and routines.
- Must be dependable, flexible and committed to providing outstanding patient care.
Your Health, Our Passion!
Sampson Regional Medical Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Sampson Regional Medical Center