RN Supervisor - Clinical Administrator (NIGHTS)
- Posted: over a month ago
Sampson Regional Medical Center is hiring a Registered Nurse Supervisor to join the Nursing Administration team!
This is a part-time, nightshift position. The selected applicant acts in a supervisor role for the facility in the absence of Administration and director level staff. Along with Directors, assesses staffing needs and adjusts staffing according to census and patient care needs. Will be responsible for patient flow within the hospital and acts as an extension of Administration. Interrelationships/contacts include but is not limited to administration, department directors, nursing staff, physicians, other hospital employees, patients, families, and the general public. Has occasional contact with groups outside the hospital.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and licensed by the North Carolina Board of Nursing
- BSN preferred
- BLS required within 30 days of employment, ACLS and PALS required within 90 days of employment
- Evidence of leadership experience preferred
- Leadership, creativity and management skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Your Health, Our Passion!
Sampson Regional Medical Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Sampson Regional Medical Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?