Graduate Medical Education Coordinator
- Expired: June 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: This is a full-time position. The selected candidate for this position will be required to conform to the rules and regulations of the AOA as it relates to medical education. This individual will be responsible for various aspects of the Department of Medical Education to ensure the success of the Department and its programs. The Medical Education Coordinator is crucial to the recruitment of medical students to ensure the highest quality of training and to meet the Institutions' mission of providing the highest quality patient care. Activities will require an individual who has strong organizational and communication skills, detail for accuracy, and ability to multi-task. Maintain confidential records. Assignments may be long term and require the individual to track and monitor accomplishments. The Medical Education Coordinator provides administrative management of medical student programs; including: preparing, submitting, gathering, tracking all medical student activities, negotiating with hotels and caterers and other vendors and putting together syllabi. Functions to include additional support for the Director and the Administrative Director of Medical Education, faculties, interns, residents and medical students as requested. This position will work under the direction of the Administrative Director of Medical Education.
- Associates Degree preferred or combination of college-level coursework and relevant work experience.
- Minimum of three to five years' office experience; and, a minimum of 2/3- years' experience in an academic setting with a background in medical education.
- Knowledge of continuing medical education and event planning essential.
- Strong computer skills, including: Word, Excel/Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills essential.
- Ability to multi-task and well organized.
- Transcription skills with typing ability of 60-65 wpm.
Your Health, Our Passion!
Sampson Regional Medical Center
EducationView all jobs at Sampson Regional Medical Center