Front Desk Coordinator - Sampson Regional Professional Services
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sampson Regional Medical Center is hiring a full-time Front Desk Coordinator to join the Profession Services team!
This is a full-time position, days and hours will vary according to the needs of the department. The Front Desk Coordinator will be responsible for all front desk functions and assisting with patient care as needed by physician. Other responsibilities include collecting patient data, demographics, insurance information and payments. Must be able to enter information accurately within the electronic health record. The Front Desk coordinator duties are performed within the framework of Sampson Regional Medical Center's policies, procedures and current professional standards.
- High school diploma or higher.
- Intermediate computer knowledge.
- Must demonstrate proficiency and knowledge of Electronic Medical record.
- Previous physician office or healthcare setting experience preferred.
Your Health, Our Passion!
Sampson Regional Medical Center
TourismView all jobs at Sampson Regional Medical Center