Sampson Construction Kearney, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Sampson Construction has built its reputation for integrity by serving as a trusted partner in commercial construction for over 65 years. Every client’s needs, goals and budget become Sampson Construction’s uncompromising standard of success. Sampson Construction is an industry leader, driven by advancements that continuously enhance the standards of quality for clients. For more information, visit the company’s website at sampson-construction.com.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- The Project Manager is the primary contact with owners, architects and other invested parties throughout the project.
- Responsible for all tasks associated with communication, scheduling, and budget.
- Directs and supervises activities related to contract administration.
- Collaborates with field superintendent to create a seamless construction management team.
- Maintains a relentless focus on meeting and exceeding client needs and expectations.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates budgeting and cost analysis skills
- Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the business.
- Demonstrates management skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others, while maintaining effective relationships with clients by meeting or exceeding their requirements and expectations.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer and company communication tools, such as e-mail, internet, and Microsoft products (i.e. Word, Excel, Office), and scheduling and construction administration software.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Is forward thinking / self-motivated and has good time management skills.
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or experience in a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience.
Sampson Construction is dedicated to advancing diversity, inclusion and equality in everything that we do. As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, we encourage applications from All qualified candidates and assure they will receive consideration for this position regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at Sampson Construction