- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical,
Samirian Chemicals is a leading Chemical Distributor/manufacturer that has developed relationships with customers throughout North America, Latin America, and Western Europe and has warehouse locations across eight states and two countries.
We are seeking an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will oversee and manage our supply chain. You will organize and monitor the storage and distribution of goods, ensuring optimum efficiency and productivity with an eye on all stages of the order cycle. Our overall goal is to find the right person to manage the entire process, enhancing business growth, ensuring sustainability, and increasing customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Plan and manage logistics, the warehouse, and transportation to customers.
· Visualize, facilitate, optimize, and coordinate the full order cycle from start to finish
· Track quality, quantity, stock, transport costs, delivery timelines, and productivity
· Coordinate skills to oversee warehouse, goods, and shipments.
· Address any problems or complaints that may arise quickly and amicably.
· Staying on budget, increase productivity, hone accuracy, and adhere to safety standards
· Accept and process transactions in our NetSuite system
· Interface with other departments to resolve problems related to warehouse, transportation, and shipments to customers
· Logistics or relevant field preferred
· Prior experience handling international shipments a plus.
· Exceptional analytical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
· Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in English-language business writing
Samirian Chemicals, Inc.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Samirian Chemicals, Inc.