- Posted: June 15, 2022
Sameday Health is dedicated to healthcare as a complete experience. Our purpose is to create healthcare that centers around the client by combining a human-centered approach with intuitive technology to offer quality care in our clinics or at your door.
Since the opening of our first clinic in Venice, CA at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, Sameday has been focused on closing gaps in the healthcare system. We provide expanded healthcare in our 50+ locations across the country including LA, San Francisco, New York, Miami, DC, Boston, and more. Sameday Health serves its clients wherever, and whenever, it's most convenient for them.
Inspired by the lotus flower's ability to thrive in even the toughest terrains, Sameday Health is on a mission to help our clients in their moments of need by providing hope and personalized care.
To learn more about Sameday Health, visit us at Samedayhealth.com
Sameday Health is seeking an effective Warehouse Manager to oversee our warehouse's inventory operations. As the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for handling our products and supplies to meet our organization's standards.
To succeed in this role, you should have stellar record-keeping abilities and experience with managing and maintaining warehouse inventory.
What You'll Do
- Strategically manage the warehouse inventory in compliance with our organizations policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Report to the Inventory Director for tasks and other important operations
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
What You'll Bring
- 1-2 years of experience as a Warehouse Manager or similar role
- Expertise in inventory management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
Our Culture & Perks
- Beautiful headquarters office in Venice, CA
- Competitive market salaries and full employee medical benefits
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Employee premium coverage
- Dependent coverage
- 401k match
- Autonomy to build something from the ground up
- Life Balance Initiatives and wellness benefits such as a subscription to Headspace, responsible time off, a dedicated Recharge Room, and daily healthy lunches provided when in office
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Sameday Health