Customer Care Representative - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are:
Hi, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our mission is promoting safer communities by reducing risk through data insights. Companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, price and reduce risk, help protect their brand, their bottom line, and our global community.
We’ve built an inclusive, supportive, and exceptional culture where every employee is empowered in their role. Don’t take our word for it; we’ve been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Denver Post, Albuquerque Journal, Sacramento Bee, and Built In Colorado. And our employees rate SambaSafety as top-notch, with a rock solid 4.9-star rating on Glassdoor.
What you'll do:
The position will handle inbound calls from end users about our proprietary software and web based products, and will be responsible for diagnosing and solving PC, communication, and software related issues over the phone. Customer service and communication skills are essential for supporting both technical and non-technical users. In addition Microsoft Office expertise is a plus.
- Answer incoming end user calls from customer base by troubleshooting system related errors and providing set-up support and training for all company related products (70%)
- Respond to customer related question via email (10%)
- Outbound customer contact for service and support (10%)
- Other assignments as necessary in support of the department and the customers (10%)
Education and Experience:
- Two year technical degree or equivalent work related experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in use of email and internet
- Good numeracy skills
- Keyboard skills must be able to type 35 wpm
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- 4 Day Work Week; Alternating Fridays off over the summer
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Paid Volunteer Days
- 401k Employer Match
- Generous Healthcare Benefits including a fully employer paid family medical plan
- Up to 12 weeks paid time off for maternity leave
- Wellness &Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Lots of SambaSafety swag
- SambaSafety Events
Our team of talented and committed safety professionals is exceptional. At SambaSafety we strive to foster an inclusive culture that supports, encourages and celebrates a wide array of diversity. We are committed to create a space where all employees can show up as their authentic selves every day, and we work to advance employee equality, diversity and inclusion.
SambaSafety provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression or genetics.
Come join us to find out for yourself what all the excitement is about!
BusinessView all jobs at SambaSafety
Get fresh Customer CARE Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.