Housekeeping at Box Canyon Lodge and Hot Springs
Samantha Dalton Ouray, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $17 Hourly
Life House Group is a venture-backed, vertically integrated hotel brand, operator and technology company. We develop, design, and operate boutique lifestyle hotels with a mission to make travel more meaningful and accessible for travelers and to make hotels more seamless and focused on the guest experience.
We are hiring for room attendants to join our team and provide excellent customer service to our hotel guests. This is a fast-paced job and requires a lot of energy and attention to detail.
- Room attendants
- House persons
Room Attendant Responsibilities
- Change bed linen and make beds
- Replace used towels
- Sweep and mop floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Dust furniture
- Replenish bath amenities
- Restock beverages and food items in the mini-bar
- Clean public areas, like corridors and lobby areas
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Address guests’ needs as they arise
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and perfectly set by the end of each shift
- Follow hotel security guidelines
House Person Responsibilities
- Cleaning and maintaining all hotel public areas, storage rooms, and offices.
- Cleaning guest rooms upon request.
- Running supplies and service items to guest rooms as requested.
- Cleaning and maintaining all public areas, hallways, and food & beverage spaces.
- Distributing linens and supplies to appropriate locations.
- Vacuuming floors and discarding garbage. Cleaning hallway restrooms and staff restrooms.
- Completing projects as determined by the head of housekeeping for the property.
We provide excellent training for Room Attendants and Housekeepers with our proprietary technology and we aim in providing our guests with the utmost care and service.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume for consideration. Please be sure to include your phone and email.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Referral program
- 8-hour shifts
- Day and evening shifts available
- Holidays and weekend availability may be required
- Monday to Sunday work weeks
- On call shifts if needed
- Day Shift (Preferred) 8AM - 4PM
HousekeepingView all jobs at Samantha Dalton