Epic Credentialed Trainer
Sam Scully Staffing Inc Santa Rosa, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45 Hourly
- Maintains credentialed status with Information Technology to ensure that new curriculum is taught as enhancements and upgrades occur.
- Plans, schedules, and presents end-user education for Epic curriculum.
- Conducts continuing education sessions and new team member training.
- Conducts Epic Training Classes on a scheduled and as needed basis and provides one-to-one support to team members.
- Provides support for the roll out of EPIC training to end users.
- Delivers educational offerings based on adult education learning principles.
- May participate in the review of changes for Epic upgrades and analyses for dissemination.
- Assists in maintaining Epic Training Class Schedule and corresponding attendees.
- Assigns and distributes e-learnings for Epic modifications and changes.
- Adheres to following standardized templates for lesson plans, manuals, tip sheets, and other materials used by trainees.
- Survey’s students concerning the training program and recommends and implements innovative ways to enhance the effectiveness of education.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to ensure training quality and consistency.
- Collaborates with the Epic IT Training Manager and IT System Specialists in curriculum development.
- Ensures all users are professionally trained and able to demonstrate proficiency in the Epic system prior to gaining access to the production environment.
- Leads Login Labs for end-users upon completion of their training, providing system credentials, supporting initial login, and verifying correct system access.
- Coordinates training materials, developing playgrounds/practice environments, and relevant refreshing schedules.
Sam Scully Staffing IncWhy Work Here?
Continue learning and training on the EPIC modules; especially House Billing with a team of 50 and more immediately.
Training physicians, hospital administrators, nurses, and physical assistance at a major the hospital through the summer is an awesome opportunity; to teach American healthcare professionals and network with other trainers from around the USA.
1165 Montgomery DrSanta Rosa, CA