Outside Sales Representative (Industrial Manufacturing)
Sam Carbis Solutions Group is a premier industrial manufacturing firm in the United States, starting with the first aluminum fire ladder in 1930. For more than 80 years our culture and quality have driven first class results for companies around the world. Our client’s primary focus is safety and ensuring their employees are protected at all times. Our technology and design capabilities have allowed us to become an industry leader with a proven track record in industrial safety equipment, bulk loading access equipment, and turnkey systems for various industries around the globe.
We are seeking outgoing, ambitious, and results-driven professionals to help us increase our market share and product awareness in the industrial markets across the United States. We are hiring Outside Sales Representatives in our different territories and would love to consider you as a top contender on our team. If you have a hunter mentality, a strong financial focus, and enjoy customizing sales opportunities for clients, Sam Carbis Solutions Group is the place for you. This isn’t your typical 9 to 5 job; each day holds different adventures in your assigned territory and the ability to utilize your creativity to provide clients with customized solutions for their business. Under the direction of the National Sales Manager you will not only maintain and grow business with current customers but establish new clients and provide a field of support and visibility to customer issues and opportunities.
Not only do we want to be the best in the market, we want the best the market has to offer. If you are looking for more than a sales job and desire to change your outlook on safety and engineering concepts, accept the challenge.
- Create and implement sale strategies to ensure you meet goals both personal and those set by the company
- Adhere to all company procedures, values, and policies so that you accurately represent the company to all potential and current customers
- Effectively utilize Microsoft Office Suite Programs and company CRM software for management of accounts and leads
- Provide services and support to customers as needed, which may include coordinating with other members of the sales team
- Submit regular reports on your sales activity regularly and maintain clean and updated records for all leads and customers
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefits (medical insurance, vision, dental, life, 401k, etc.)
- Sales tools (travel expenses, laptop, CRM, etc.)
- Knowledge of industrial equipment, manufacturing, or chemical plant operations preferred
- Experience and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
- Ability to utilize various databases to build call lists and plan activities
- Detail-oriented to ensure all orders are accurate to customer's needs
- Analytical thinker and the ability to surpass sales goals
- Four-year degree or equivalent sales experience
- Ability to qualifiy for a TWIC Card
- Posession of a valid driver's license and not rated as a high risk driver
- Effective Communication skills and the ability to perform presentations to both small and large groups
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Sam Carbis Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit an application online at www.carbissolutions.com