Salesforce Software Engineer
- $110,000 Yearly
Our client is looking for a senior software developer who can own the in-house customized Salesforce product developed by our client for several years. For that reason, candidate with 1-2 years of tenure will not be considered.
- 7+ years experience in Salesforce application development.
- APEX Code Development Experience (4+ Years) is required
- Experience building Salesforce Triggers, Familiarity with Process Builder, Flow and Workflow Rules is required
- Knowledge of DocuSign architecture, administration, and integration methods a plus
- Knowledge of Java or similar language is nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer discipline or related experience required
- Knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle methodologies such as Agile
About this Opportunity
As a member of the global Salesforce development team you will be at the center of an enterprise Digital Transformation aimed at providing exceptional client service and promoting client-first thinking. You will apply your Salesforce expertise to an existing enterprise ecosystem to advance the client experience and maximize our technology investment.
The Salesforce Developer assists in the technical design of application components, builds applications, interfaces between applications, and understands data security, retention, and recovery. Can research technologies independently and recommend appropriate solutions. Contributes to technology-specific best practices & standards; contributes to success criteria from design through deployment, including, reliability, cost-effectiveness, performance, data integrity, maintainability, reuse, extensibility, usability and scalability; contributes expertise on significant application components, vendor products, program languages, databases, operating systems, etc., executes on the plan by building components, testing, configuring, tuning, and deploying solutions.
What You'll Do
- Technology Expertise is a subject matter expert on one or more of programming languages, vendor products, DTCC applications, data structures, business lines
- Platforms works with Infrastructure partners to stand up development, testing, and production environments
- Requirements Elaboration works with the Functional Architect to ensure designs satisfy functional requirements
- Data Modeling reviews and extends data models
- Is aware of frameworks that promote concepts of isolation, extensibility, and extendibility
- System Performance contributes to solutions that satisfy performance requirements; constructs test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements; tunes application performance issues
- Security implements solutions and executes test plans working mentoring other team members in best practice
- Standards is aware of technology standards and understands technical solutions need to be consistent with them
- Documentation develops and maintains system documentation
- Is familiar with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
Sam BharathTampa, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.