Robotic Process Automation Architect (RPA)
- Posted: over a month ago
Our Client currently has a career opportunity for an RPA Architect for their RPA practice in Virginia, D.C.
Remote until the COVID crisis over. Visa independent candidates are preferred for this position.
- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a workstream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within the project scope.
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
At least 5 years of professional services experience working directly with clients, on automation, and/or integration projects.
Prior RPA experience is strongly preferred. Experience setting up RPA CEOs a plus.
Experience with Automation tools (BPM, BRE, ECM, etc.)
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or comparable major.
- Must be open to travel.
- UiPath Advanced Developer Certification required.
- US Citizens only
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certification in Appian, IBM BPM, Pega/Pega Robotics, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath Solution Architect diploma preferred.
- Experience with authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents.
TechnologyView all jobs at Sam Bharath