Job Description Title: Sales and Production Associate Function: The Sales and Production Associate is a position in a production store who will be responsible to perform a wide variety of duties in the store and the production area. The Sales and Production Associate will maintain order and create and sustain a pleasant and hospitable work environment and maintain customer relationships. Duties and Responsibilities: General 1.
Assist in creating a pleasant and hospitable work environment and maintain good customer relationships. 2. Assist, as required, with store operations.
3. Serve all customers in a courteous and efficient manner. 4.
Handle all donations with care and donors with respect and courtesy. 5. Handle merchandise as directed, always maintaining proper categories and colorization.
6. Ensure that store is sufficiently stocked and "ragged out" in accordance with the "ARC COMMAND RAG OUT CALENDAR." 7. Assist in cleaning and general maintenance of store property.
8... Immediately report theft, customer complaints, injuries, and any unsafe equipment or conditions to management. 9.
Maintain a clean and clutter free work area. 10. Be well-versed in and comply with, Guide to Thrift Store & Donation Center Operations manual.
11. This position will support the work therapy program component of The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Centers by providing to beneficiaries; an example of professional conduct, work habits, and supervision (as directed by Supervisor). 12.
Other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor, Store Supervisor, Assistant Store Supervisor, and/or Administrator. Cashier/Sales Floor 1. Comply with all cash handling and security standards as relates to cash register operations, daily sales reports and bank deposits.
2. Sort, price, stock and "rag out" showcase merchandise and other areas as directed. 3.
Restock fitting room merchandise back to racks in proper category and color code 4. Maintain merchandise displays as directed. 5.
Answer telephone calls in an efficient, friendly, professional manner. Sorter 1. Sort minimum of 300 store quality garments an hour by department.
2. Assist moving the donations to the sorting table as needed. 3.
Assist with hanging merchandise as needed. 4. Assist running clothing racks as needed.
Hanger/Tagger 1. Hang and ticket a minimum of 225 pieces per hour of clothing on rolling racks from sorting table by department on the correct hanger type, and by category in an 8 hour period. 2.
Assist moving the donations to the sorting table as needed. 3. Assist sorting clothing as needed.
4. Assist running clothing racks as needed. Pricer 1.
Price a minimum of 250 garments an hour using a wide range of prices determined by the style, quality and condition of each piece. 2. Acquire and maintain knowledge of name brand merchandise and value.
3. Assist moving the donations to the sorting table as needed. 4.
Assist ticketing merchandise as needed. 5. Assist with running clothing racks as needed.
Runner 1. Place a minimum of 225 garments an hour from the production room to the sales floor on the proper rack by department, category and color order. 2.
Straighten and maintain the clothing racks of the departments as assigned. 3. Rag out merchandise in accordance with the Territorial ARC Rag Out Calendar.
4. Assist hanging merchandise as needed. Bric a Brac 1.
Sort and clean all saleable miscellaneous merchandise donations daily. 2. Ticket all merchandise and assign an individual fair market price for each item.3.
Place and maintain all merchandise in the required order and manner. 4. Rag out merchandise in accordance with the Territorial ARC Rag Out Calendar.
Shoes/Accessories 1. Sort and clean all saleable shoes, handbags and accessory donations daily. 2.
Ticket all merchandise and assign an individual fair market price for each item. 3. Process to the store a minimum of 25 pieces/sets per hour maintaining all merchandise in the required order and manner.
4. Rag out merchandise in
Salvation Army - ARC