We are looking for proficient application support, POS hardware support, and customer support specialists with knowledge of the healthcare or payment processing industry. You will need to be detail oriented, with excellent problem-solving skills, be able to multitask, and provide first class customer service.
- Provide online chat and telephone support to healthcare providers and patients related to their use of our cloud based patient payment solution.
- Research, troubleshoot, and solve escalated point of sale (POS) hardware or other credit card software application issues.
- Communicate clear and concise details to second level support teams as necessary.
- Test new functionality and provide feedback to our product and development teams.
- Become familiar and compliant with all relevant HIPAA and PCI privacy and security requirements.
- Maintain a thirst for knowledge, strive for continual improvement, and be a major contributor to the success of the company.
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional & friendly telephone presence with ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to think and troubleshoot real-time.
- Knowledge of the healthcare and payment processing industries a plus.
- Schedule flexibility to work early or late shifts or possible rotating weekend and holiday coverage as needed.
- Computer literate and internet savvy with experience using multiple internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc) and aptitude for learning new software applications.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite. Typing proficiency at least 40 wpm.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.