JOB TITLE: Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about technology and has a knack for simplifying complex concepts for a broad variety of audiences. You will serve as a liaison between the product and audiences, including sales, marketing, customers, partners and prospects. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You’ll need that perfect blend of strategic thinking– but can easily shift gears between thinking and doing. In this hands-on role, you’ll work closely with other members of the product team, marketing team, subject-matter-experts and sales teams too.
Product Marketing Manager - Minimum Requirements:
• 5+ years of product marketing or product management experience "in a software company;"
• Experience taking technical concepts and turning them into effective messaging and positioning;
• Very strong written communication skills and an aptitude for connecting technical concepts with customer value;
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties;
• Creative flair, strong storytelling and presentation skills with an eye for quality and close attention to detail;
• Comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment which includes ongoing learning and training opportunities;
• BComm, BA, BSc degree or equivalent work experience or combination of education and experience.
Product Marketing Manager -- Responsibilities:
• Experience in healthcare revenue cycle and/or payments is strongly preferred;
• Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates our products within the market; this includes understanding our customers, our competition, and a deep understanding of our products and ecosystem;
• Execute product launches, including developing messaging/positioning, content creation, and sales enablement tools;
• Develop presentations/slideware to illustrate the benefits of new products/features that target both business and technical buyers.
• Speak/present at relevant industry events;
• Create and collaborate on various types of marketing content, including web copy, datasheets, blogs, press releases, white papers, video scripts, and customer case studies;
• Gather competitive intelligence and educate sales how to position vs the competition;
• Track and report on product marketing activity via various success measures, including product adoption metrics, digital marketing analytical tools, and more;
• Successfully enable our sales team by training them on the value and positioning in the market;
• Gain a deep understanding of our competitors and win overall in the market; keep a pulse on the market and contribute to the product road map;
• Lead product-related communications to bring benefit awareness and adoption of functionality;
• Partners closely with the Director of Marketing to incorporate strategic product marketing content into digital marketing campaigns, customer newsletters, and other collateral.