Senior IT Consultant
- Expired: April 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund is the firm to join in the Southeast. As one of the largest and most respected Florida-based CPA firms, we are proud to say that we are a relationship-driven, technology-oriented, forward-thinking firm that is growing. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Senior IT Consultant to support business-critical systems, assemble and document IT inventory and ensure customer satisfaction. This person should see themselves as a team player who wants to join a firm that fosters both personal and professional development and supports the drive for advancement and would work out of our Tampa, FL office. This position will have direct client contact, therefore will be expected to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who is willing to put in extra time and energy to ensure excellent service and must be open and energetic on learning new skills and mastering new systems
- Ability to follow ticketing process and procedures providing timely updates
- Perform installations, upgrades and maintenance on network infrastructure including switches and servers
- Will troubleshoot hardware, software, and network problems, perform system administration on servers and maintain network documentation
- Installation, configuration, and migration of network infrastructure components such as PCs, servers, firewalls, routers, switches, and backup systems
- Experience with Windows, Windows Server
- Candidate should have extensive hands-on experience in Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Server, Hyper-V, IIS and Remote Desktop Services
- Ability to address problems continuously and work through to resolution
- Some night, weekend or customer site work is required (this is not typically a 40 hour a week position)
- Prior experience with MSP and IT helpdesk tools including remote management and ticketing systems are a plus
Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund offers a rich benefits package. Some of the highlights include: major medical, dental & vision insurance, ample PTO + firm paid holidays, sabbatical program, employer paid life insurance and long-term disability, firm paid CPE, 401k and Profit Sharing Plan.
Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund is one of the oldest and largest Florida-based accounting firms in the State. Truly unique for its strength through multiple generations, it is a firm focused on helping its clients, and achieving success by contributing to the success of others.
Powered by JazzHR
Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund
BusinessView all jobs at Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund