Information Technology Manager for Saltmarsh Client
- Posted: over a month ago
Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund's client is recruiting for an Information Technology Manager who is responsible for all Management Information Systems, including MS Dynamics GP. This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will provide leadership for the MIS program effectively utilizing both internal and external resources to ensure IT capabilities remain protected, are current with available technology, and deliver better user performance and satisfaction. The IT Manager will utilize a continuous improvement/customer focus philosophy to identify opportunities for productivity upgrades and demonstrate good project planning and management skills while executing projects that deliver the expected benefit for the end user.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 7 - 10 years' experience in increasingly responsible IT positions
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience
- MBA in Business or Computer Sciences (or a related degree)
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS:
Creative & Innovative:
- Sees opportunities where others see problems and roadblocks. Enjoys problem solving.
- Inquisitive, seeks to learn and understand more. Builds on ideas with others to find best option.
- Communicates effectively with all levels in and outside the organization.
- Actively contributes in team-based processes. Engages stakeholders proactively.
- Ability to develop and coach direct reports in ways that engages and fully utilize their talents.
- Ability to develop, articulate and execute projects effectively (on-time, on budget, achieves goals).
- Conduct all IT related projects with safety as a priority and by seeking input from stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the Company Safety programs and set a good example for others.
- Overall responsible for developing and executing strategic improvements to IT systems.
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports to provide reliable service, security and day to day functionality of the IT infrastructure, equipment and systems.
- Effectively utilize third party service providers and technical expertise to manage the existing systems, trouble shoot problems, ensure security upgrades/updates are implemented, and major IT projects are executed effectively.
- Demonstrates good project management capabilities (planning, budgeting, executing, testing, training and finishing).
- Must be able to occasionally lift, push or pull up to 25 lbs. May need to bend, reach, stoop, kneel and reach/lift overhead.
Powered by JazzHR
Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?