Who You Are:
You have proven experience navigating e-commerce sites as a vendor (ideally including Amazon and big box store’s web platforms), elevating and optimizing B2C efforts for a company (or multiple companies). You masterfully navigate changing trends in e-commerce with ease, refusing to be caught in the trap of “this has always worked before.” You’re strategically minded and will leave no stone unturned when it comes to discovering new lanes of business, opportunities to gain market share, and ways to expand customer visibility into our current products. You’re highly motivated with a bias toward action while also knowing how to gather a team to get results – we have all disciplines in house to make the best packaging, products, and marketing materials in the world and full access to professional consultants and vendors. You are confident in your abilities, but not so arrogant that you assume you already know everything. You know how to utilize and market our existing product listings that already contain registered trademarks, multiple brands, and A+ content, all united under the SaltWorks banner.
Who We Are:
SaltWorks® is more than the largest and most successful specialty salt company in the world. We are a state-of-the-art manufacturer, a print and digital marketing juggernaut, an innovator in machine engineering and development, a leader in sanitary machine and parts fabrication, and the standard bearer for food quality and safety – and that is just some of what we do. We’re proud to set the standard for success in our industry. SaltWorks is currently experiencing such explosive industry growth and opportunities that we are only able to fully execute on a tiny fraction of the most promising ones. To help us capitalize on this momentum, as well as to ensure proper handling of our current opportunities, we’re seeking an experienced leader to spearhead our Amazon efforts and join our vastly skilled (100+ person) team.
- Manage, adjust, and create product listings on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms to optimize customer experience
- Implement strategies to boost and maintain product rankings
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings, and customer reviews
- Work closely with executives and other team members to efficiently integrate sales optimization strategies
- Effectively negotiate contracts’ terms and conditions with e-commerce partners in partnership with SaltWorks finance and sales teams
- Manage future product launches
- Actively monitor all marketplaces daily for accuracy
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to optimize listings for conversion
- Develop, meet, or exceed the annual internet sales and profit strategy for e-commerce
- Leverage strong strategic and tactical abilities to stay on top and ahead of trends
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years’ higher education in marketing, business, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience leading cross-disciplinary teams to increase revenues through digital marketing and digital commerce efforts.
- Experience managing multiple Amazon accounts on their Seller, Vendor Central, and Marketing Services platforms.
- Existing knowledge of EDI software.
- Experience rolling out products nationwide.