Account Manager Sales
Making The Difference:
You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of innovative and affordable benefits and business services. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been higher! We pride ourselves on being a diverse and unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. Our Account Managers trusted planning and guidance can impact, and protect, families for generations.
- Extensive Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- $80k - $159k First Year (DOE\DOP)
- Stock Ownership Program and Long Term Income Streams
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 bonuses per year)
- State-Of-The-Art Training Platforms
- Annual Award Trips and Meetings (Incredible Locations)
- Fast Track Career Advancement Based on Your Merit (less than 1 year)
- Coaching and Mentorship from Servant Leadership
- Relaxed Flexible Work Environment (we are fun and family)
Advanced Support and Training:
Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Account Manager has everything they need to be at the top of their game. Real support means real leadership backing you up. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most successful formulas and work strategies that directly lead to their successes.
Account Manager Sales Essentials:
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- The ability to problem solve and offer solutions
- Phone and Internet Proficient (CRM exp helpful)
- A personalized consultative approach to sharing product knowledge
- An upbeat and professional demeanor
- A desire to grow and succeed
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with a wide variety of customers
- Commitment to Excellence
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Coachable & Accountable Team Player
Our Mission: Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the people of USHA. For them, it is a mission that is lived on a daily basis; an organization wide commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Account Manager Sales position is also relevant to job seekers with various work experiences such as: Business Manager Finance Marketing Banking Regional and Territory Sales Office Appointment Setter Tele Teacher Support Customer Service Real Estate and Auto Sales Retail Educators Graduates Agent Financial Services Leasing Accountant Representative Transitioning Military Personnel Business Graduates