Have a passion for the beauty industry?? Do you love helping people?? We are looking for a dynamic Salon Consultant to join our growing team inMiami, Florida!We are seeking someone with a strong record of revenue generation and a passion for fashion, beauty and current trends. The ideal person will be extremely self-motivated, independent, and a self-starter. They will form partnerships with our clients, understanding their business challenges and developing creative solutions that deliver on their needs, while generating revenue for SSG across their assigned market.
Salon Service Group, founded over 32 years ago, is the nation's largest privately-owned professional beauty distributor. SSG proudly partners with the Professional Beauty Industry exclusively, through salons, spas and stylists. We have conveniently located, professionally exclusive wholesale stores representing our independently owned, high-end professional portfolio of haircare brands across SSG territories. We are committed to excellent service, quality products and most importantly, we build strong lifelong partnerships with our customers. Our highest priority is to provide our customers with the tools and support that they need for success.
Our Salon Consultants are the core of our customer focused organization. If you know how to delight customers and keep them coming back and you understand how to prospect and gain new customers, we want you to join our amazing team. As our Outside Sales Representative, you'll get to know our clients well. You'll use this knowledge, along with your wide range of customer and business management skills to support them and help them grow, every day.
Working for SSG will provide you with:
- Work hard, play hard culture
- An organization which is built on its people, where every person truly matters
- Limitless income potential with a competitive commission-based compensation
- Excellent benefits package, including vacation pay, sick time, health, dental, vision and a 401k retirement plan with a company match
- Enthusiastic and fun customers
- Lots of opportunity for personal growth and career advancement
- Great discounts on exclusive hair products
- Provide business solutions to new and existing clients
- Meet the business objectives and needs for each account in collaboration with the sales management team
- Represent SSG at events, communicating core beliefs and developing strong relationships
- Accurate forecasting of business, and regular updates to sales leadership
- Meet and exceed sales revenue goals
- Prospect and attain new salon business
- Build strong business partnerships with all customers
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales, preferably b2b.
- You have a background or strong passion for beauty
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
- You are a creative thinker, you're a problem solver
- You have amazing communication skills; you are a networking star
- You have strong presentation and negotiation skills
- You know how to contribute and drive sales as an individual, yet you are also a solid team player who supports your colleagues and the company's overall vision
Successful sales representatives will be goal oriented, persuasive, have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, an outgoing pleasant personality and a professional appearance.
If you have the above characteristics and skills, we would love to meet you! Please send us your resume to take the first step at becoming a part of our growing team.
Check us out at www.salonservicegroup.com.
SSG is proud to be an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with SSG without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro