Salon Lupo and Spa Chicago, IL
- Posted: 14 days ago
This position will be located in Northbrook, IL !
We are seeking a licensed Esthetician to join our growing team. as part of our spa staff, you will play a key role in ensuring our clients have a relaxing and rejuvenating experience in our facility. You will provide a variety of services, including facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and hair removal. Excellence in customer service is a must, and you need to be self-motivated and able to work independently. In addition to providing spa services, you will be responsible for selling and promoting our beauty and skincare products.
Esthetician Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome clients and explain to them the list of products and services
- Conduct consultations for clients with problem areas, advising how best to care for their skin
- Perform skincare services, such as facials and wraps, as requested by the client
- Suggest various upgrades, such as the use of specialized skincare products
- Attend all staff meetings and continuing education workshops
- Help train new staff
Esthetician Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree is a plus
- Current state esthetician’s license in good standing
- Significant work experience as an esthetician or similar role
- Full-time availability, including weekends and evenings
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Skilled and knowledgeable regarding skincare products and cosmetics
- Able to suggest and sell products based on specific needs
- Experience with waxing is a plus
Salon Lupo and SpaWhy Work Here?
Offering up to a $5,000 signing bonus for candidates with a following or book of clients!