Beaumont Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center at Northborough is a 96-bed skilled nursing center which takes an interdisciplinary approach to comprehensive restorative and medical care. Rehabilitation, post-surgical, short- and long-term care, skilled nursing and complex medical management are all provided in our warm, patient-centered environment. SALMON Health and Retirement’s Northborough campus also features Whitney Place Assisted Living and Memory Care, offering studio and one-bedroom apartments.
Absolute 24 hr accountability for the management of the neighborhood. Delegation of required tasks to head nurse off shifts, charge nurses 7-3 and all CNAs. Responsibility for managing daily needs of residents. Full Time, Salaried, Exempt position.
· Conducts patient assessment related to quality and clinical risk factors.
· Reports variances in the plan of care and makes referral to the care management team members.
· Conducts continued stay reviews for patients, using approved criteria.
· Confers with the admitting office staff about conversion of short-stay/observation status to inpatient status.
· Monitors physicians’ progress notes and orders to determine whether adequate and timely documentation exists to indicate the medical necessity and appropriateness of further LTC.
· Collaborates with physicians and makes recommendations regarding medical necessity for admission, continued stay, or alternative treatment facilities/agencies/resources
· Collects and records data for the MDS and RAI process. May function as the RN assessment coordinator
· Develops and implements the goal-directed plan of care, which is prioritized and based on intermediate goals and specific outcome criteria in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary team
· Coordinates and facilitates care in a knowledgeable, skillful, and consistent manner.
· Current RN/LPN license
· Prior experience in managing a unit