Department of Commerce
1 Year Contract with a 6 month extension
· 3.1 The Contractor shall always maintain an adequate workforce for the uninterrupted performance of all tasks defined within this PWS when the Government facility is not closed. When hiring personnel, the Contractor shall consider the stability and continuity of the workforce as essential.
· 3.2 The Contractor shall be responsible for processing personnel actions in a timely manner, which will be determined by the program manager.
· 3.3 The Contractor shall be responsible for performing records management tasks to include: reviewing, separating, organizing, scanning, filing electronically, and disposing of records, in accordance with records retention policies and schedules.
· 3.4 The Contractor shall be responsible for performing pre-employment, onboarding and offboarding activities for employees.
· 3.5 The Contractor shall have a neat appearance, be reliable, have exceptional customer-service skills, be able to work with clients from different backgrounds, have good communication skills, be polite and courteous, have strong interpersonal skills, and self-motivated.
4.0 Place of Performance
The Contractor shall perform administrative office support services on-site located at the U.S. Department of Commerce, 1401 Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20230.
The Contractor shall ensure staff are properly trained and hold the appropriate credentials as required for the services being performed. The candidates are required to have a High School Diploma as a minimum education qualification; Contractors Delegated Examining (DEU) Certification; strong oral and written communication skills with a heavy emphasis on customer service; Microsoft office suite; HR Connect, EPIC, and NFC technical expertise. In addition, the contractor should have experience in the following areas: pre-employment, background investigation support, federal sector, staffing, qualifications analysis, recruitment, writing qualifications and position descriptions, benefit and retirement programs.