Receptionist at Real Estate Firm
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pavilion Towers in Newark NJ is seeking to hire a full time Assistant Property Manager / Receptionist
The position is with an exciting, well established multi-entity real estate investment and property management firm. The position will be based out of our office in Newak NJ, where our office is professional yet family like and friendly.
The ideal candidate will, enjoy a fast paced environment, have previous experience in an office, and or real estate and sufficient understanding with the rental process.
- Greet and assist residents and guests
- Scheduling appointments for and conducting property tours
- Follow-up on phone leads & referrals
- Guiding clients through the leasing process from lease application to qualification and final move
- Initial contact for residents with questions or concerns
- Answer and direct inbound telephone calls
- Submit work orders
- Follow up on work order
The skills/experience essential to the success of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Corresponding with prospects calls / emails
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Schedule showings, and accompany prospect Tenant to the apartment showing
- Process applications through our portal
- Lease signing, and Renewals
- Carry out any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
- Ability to successfully multi-task; work independently and meet multiple demanding deadlines
Previous successful experience in a customer service environment (retail, hotel and restaurant industry experience welcome)
We will train new employees to use our management software. Spanish speaking a plus
This position is full time Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30, with Paid time off on National Holidays and Vacation days
Salman Capital LLC
108 Dr Martin Luther King Jr BlvdNewark, NJ
Get fresh Real Estate Office Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.