Job #: G628
Laboratory/Department: Plant Molecular and Cellular Biology Laboratory
Laboratory is interested in identifying the mechanisms by which plants respond to changes in their light environment.
Part -Time Research Administrative Assistant III Position
This position will provide general executive level administrative support to multiple PIs and affiliated lab groups including lab management, grant writing, editing and general administrative assistance. This position is expected to use initiative, resourcefulness and good judgment to handle a wide variety of administrative and support duties such as project management, addressing inquiries, maintaining filing systems, processing paperwork, composing correspondence and coordinating meetings and travel arrangements. This role will also serve as a liaison to administrative units such as Payroll, Human Resources, Computing, etc.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of increasingly complex admin support.
- Executive level support experience.
- Experience in a research or academic environment.
- Must be willing to work in an animal-related research environment.
- Must be willing to work an adjusted schedule to support research needs.
- Successful completion of the Institute’s background investigation.
This position requires constant handling, seeing, sitting and talking.