Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
Salish Lodge & Spa
Consistently ranked among the best small resorts in the world, the Salish Lodge & Spa overlooks the 268-foot Snoqualmie Falls. This iconic Pacific Northwest lodge has a world-renowned spa offering regionally inspired treatments, two restaurants providing a luxuriously comfortable and memorable dining experience, an award-winning wine list and a variety of nearby recreational activities. The resort is located 30 minutes east of downtown Seattle and within 40 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Schedule and coordinate all appointments within the spa
• Maintain complete knowledge of: all Spa Services and products
• Maintain the Spa facility throughout shift
• Escort guests to and from treatments
• Cashiering duties for services and retail
• Answer all incoming calls
• Other duties as assigned
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Previous customer service experience required
• One or more years’ experience within Spa Industry preferred
• Strong computer, communication and telephone skills
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty