Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
Salish Lodge & Spa
Consistently ranked among the best small resorts in the world, the Salish Lodge & Spa overlooks the 268-foot Snoqualmie Falls. This iconic Pacific Northwest lodge has a world-renowned spa offering regionally inspired treatments, two restaurants providing a luxuriously comfortable and memorable dining experience, an award-winning wine list and a variety of nearby recreational activities. The resort is located 30 minutes east of downtown Seattle and within 40 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
To apply to position through link: https://usr57.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/chi/Posting/View/8451
THE BRASS TACKS
• Establishes and maintains positive, professional relationships with clients through effective, timely and reliable communication
• Obtains necessary information to ensure efficient event planning and client satisfaction; including meeting setups, food and beverage specifications, AV requirements, transportation, billing, etc. Provides information to operating departments in a timely manner
• Monitors and ensures client’s overall satisfaction throughout planning and execution of event
• Develops and maintains favorable working relationships and open communication with all departments
• Communicates operational problems, assists with special projects, attends daily and weekly meetings
• Develop proficiency with Delphi, HOST and Microsoft applications
• Maintains favorable relationships with existing clients. Generates referrals from existing client base
• Participates in community, professional organizations, representing and promoting the organization through community involvement
• Achieves or exceeds established revenue goals
• Assists other departments when necessary
THE NITTY GRITTY
• 3+ years’ experience catering management and sales experience in hospitality
• Strong computer literacy in the sales and catering computer application (e.g., Delphi)
• Strong sales and negotiation skills
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
|• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Diverse Work Group
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty