Mental Health Therapist / Clinician
Salisbury Behavioral Health Pipersville, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for caring and compassionate advocates to support individuals with mental health needs in a home like environment. If you are looking for a well-rounded, rewarding, and empowering career experience, this is the job for you. Salisbury Behavioral Healths Durham House LTSR is seeking a Masters Level Therapist serving adults with persistent mental illness in Pipersville, PA.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is committed to providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated, accountable and focused on individuals strengths and values. Our goal is to work in partnership with people to empower them to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships, and participate in community life in the most integrated and independent manner possible. While the recovery process is unique to everyone, we treat our clients with respect, dignity, courtesy, and equality. For individuals facing serious and complex challenges, Salisbury Behavioral Health provides the supports to individuals and their families to reach success.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is searching for a qualified Therapist who will be responsible for incorporation of the individuals psycho-social and environmental needs into the treatment process. The Therapist provides individual, family, and group psychotherapy, develops individualized treatment plans and provides case management services as needs arise.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct group and individual therapy according to a stage of development to meet the needs of the individuals in the program.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and establish treatment goals and objectives with collaboration from a team of professionals.
- Revise treatment plan on an ongoing basis.
- Access, implement, and maintain special regimes with suicidal, homicidal, elopement risk, and other high-risk behaviors of consumers.
- Develop and implement a discharge and aftercare plan in collaboration with the consumers, family, psychiatrist, team, and relevant outside resources.
- Document consumer progress through implementation of progress notes record consumer progress and significant events in the notes program.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to enter notes into an electronic medical records system.
- Comfort in utilizing communication applications while ensuring HIPAA compliance.
- Availability to provide on call services on a rotating basis.
- Experience with the EIM/HCSIS system is preferred, but not required.
- Masters degree in a Human Services field (psychiatry, psychology, counseling, social work, nursing, education, rehabilitation or a closely related discipline)
- One-year experience in a psychiatric/partial hospital environment.
- Knowledge of mental health disorders and developmental disabilities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with consumers, families and staff from a variety of cultures and social backgrounds.
- Forensic experience preferred.
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible non-traditional schedule
- Competitive pay/benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Reduced health care costs with participation in a Wellness Program
- Tuition Credit Program for eligible dependents
- Employee discount program (Access Perks)
- Employee Rewards programs
- 401K with company contribution
Salisbury Behavioral Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace. For more information about Salisbury Behavioral Health, LLC and careers with us, please visit our website: www.salisb.com