Lead Recovery Support Advisor
Salisbury Behavioral Health Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a caring and compassionate advocate to support individuals with mental health needs in a home-like environment. If you are looking for a well-rounded, rewarding and empowering career experience, this is the job for you. Salisbury Behavioral Health is seeking a Full Time, Lead Recovery Support Advisor serving adult residents in our Personal Care Home in Allentown, PA.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is committed to providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated, accountable and focused on individuals strengths and values. Our goal is to work in partnership with people to empower them to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships, and participate in community life in the most integrated and independent manner possible. While the recovery process is unique to everyone, we treat our clients with respect, dignity, courtesy, and equality. For individuals facing serious and complex challenges. Salisbury Behavioral Health provides the supports to individuals to reach success.
Our residential locations provide a home-like environment for individuals living with the challenges of severe and persistent mental illness. The Lead Recovery Support Advisor provides a wide range of services and supports. As a Lead Recovery Support Advisor, you will assist individuals in our residential homes with daily living skills, social activities, community integration, self-determination, and the transition to independence. The Lead Recovery Support Advisor guides and assists individuals to live and function as independently as possible in the community. Under the supervision of the Personal Care Home Administrator the Lead Recovery Support Advisor is responsible for participating in the development and implementation of individual program plans and coordination for the provision of specialized services.
- Full time 40 hours weekly
- 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM weekdays and alternating weekends with Friday/Tuesday 2-week rotation
Residential facilities are open 365 days a year and 24 hours a day
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility of oversight of medication administration for the facility
- Oversight of medication administration compliance, medication audits
- Constant communication with the pharmacy
- Thorough familiarity and working knowledge of DHS regulations for Personal Care Homes
- Promoting a positive, professional and resident centered culture within the home
- Complete other required documentation incident reports, assessments, admissions, referrals, progress notes and other documentation as assigned/required
- Assist with meal preparation, interacting with residents, behavior monitoring and cleaning
- Assist residents with ADLs and other personal care needs as needed
- Professionally interact with outside providers, team members and residents
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of mental health experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to pass required background clearances and screenings (FBI, Criminal, Driving, etc.)
- Competitive pay/benefits
- Employee discount program (Access Perks)
- Employee Rewards program earn redeemable points
- 401K with company contribution after 1 year of service
- Generous paid time off & ability to cash out PTO after 90 days of employment
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Reduced health care costs with participation in a Wellness Program
- Tuition Credit Program for eligible dependents
Salisbury Behavioral Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace. For more information about Salisbury Behavioral Health, LLC. and careers with us, please visit our website: www.salisb.co