Behavioral Health Technician - FT - $1,000 Stay Bonus After 6 months
Salisbury Behavioral Health Throop, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
At Salisbury Behavioral Health, empowering adults/children with behavioral health issues is key to promoting recovery with independence and dignity. Our goal is to work in partnership with individuals to empower him or her to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships, and participate within their community in the most integrated and independent manner possible. We focus on an individuals strengths and values while providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated and accountable. While the recovery process is unique to everyone, we treat our clients with respect, dignity, courtesy and equality. For adults facing serious and complex challenges, Salisbury Behavioral Health provides the supports individuals and their families need to reach success.
The Behavioral Health Technician is an integral part of our IBHS program which serves individuals in Carbon, Monroe, Pike, Wayne, Susquehanna and Lackawanna Counties with behavioral or developmental challenges.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Provide behavior interventions in the home, community, and/or school settings.
- Adhere to client schedule and deliver appropriate authorized units of service prescribed.
- Documenting treatment data / results.
- Report effectiveness of treatment protocols and treatment difficulties to supervisor and clinician.
- Certification as a BCaBA, RBT, or BCAT
- Behavioral Health Certification or Behavioral Analysis Certification from an organization that is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies or the American National Standards Institute.
- Have a high school diploma or the equivalent of a high school diploma and have completed a 40-hour training covering the RBT Task List as evidenced by a certification that includes the name of the responsible trainer, who is certified as a BCBA or BCaBA.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the provision of behavioral health services.
Eligible Salisbury Behavioral Health Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay, Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, available to full time staff)
- Employee discount and reward program
- 401 k options and accrued time off.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about Salisbury Behavioral Health and Careers with us please visit our website: www.salisb.com
Salisbury Behavioral Health
HealthcareView all jobs at Salisbury Behavioral Health